PS Day Camp
Dear PSDC Families,
Here at camp the flowers are blooming, lake water is warming up, and trails are ready for hiking. We are planning every single day to provide a safe, healthy, and outdoor based (as usual) summer camp for returning and new campers in 2020. Some important updates regarding our program:
- Registration is open for 9 weeks of camp beginning June 22nd: www.psdaycamp.org/register
- Several transformations are in place to make sure we are keeping staff and families healthy throughout the summer:
- Camper lunch and snacks are sent in by parents. No food service will be provided.
- Camp hours: Drop off 8:00am-9:00am and Pickup 4:00p – 5:00pm. We will not be able to accommodate late arrivals or early pickups.
- The optional Thursday overnights are cancelled.
- Bus transportation is not available. Contact us for alternative transportation options.
- State and Local health department guidelines regarding group size, PPE, and disinfecting/sanitizing equipment, spaces, etc.. will be adhered to while we continue to offer a robust and exciting program at camp.
On June 1st, we will provide more updates and information regarding our summer day camp program. Please stay safe and healthy.
Aaron and Owen
Updated 2020 Summer Information(Click to learn more)
Explore and grow this summer!
Summer is the time to explore, learn and grow. Pequot Sherwood Day Camp offers an exciting camp experience. Our well-rounded program encourages campers to build friendships and develop an appreciation for nature. Our action-packed days help kids to develop their independence and self-confidence while having fun.
Located in coastal Connecticut, on 700 wooded acres surrounding a mile long private lake, Incarnation Camp is the country’s oldest co-ed camp. Since 1886, we have provided a fun-filled, traditional camp with hands-on learning and group living in the great outdoors. Our camps are amazing places to spend your summers – there is nothing quite like the bonds you build with your camp friends as you experience the adventures of summertime together. Campers participate in well-rounded and adventurous programs that develop an appreciation for nature and celebrate the uniqueness of each individual.
Conveniently Located in Connecticut
Pequot Sherwood Day Camp is part of Incarnation Camp, the longest running co-ed camp in the United States, authentic camping experience since 1886.